Sunday, January 21, 2007

IT'S ABOUT TIME !

Okay, I'm late on updating this blog...I mean really late. Its mid-January 2007, and you will be getting various photos from last year's Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and even a little bit of our family vacation way back in August.

Why, you may ask, am I doing this? Well, it has to do with having a number of very determined sisters, who can guilt me into doing just about anything. They live all over the country and are less than pleased with their brother's apathy towards his family blog. Yes, I have all sorts of excuses, but since Julie cornered me over the phone this past week I promised her I wouldn't let her down.

Also, just as a side note. The family will be closing its msn accounts in the next few months so here are our new emails:

The Family's = thehollingsheads@hotmail.com
Kevin = thegoodearthguy@hotmail.com
Sarah = go-fight-win@hotmail.com

That's about it. Enjoy the photos and we'll speak to you all very soon...at least I'm going to make a valiant attempt to do so.

With All My Love,

Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home